Looking for a career as an Automated Test Engineer (ATE)? According to ZipRecruiter, the average annual salary for ATEs in the US is $112,500. However, salaries can vary depending on location, experience, and industry. Top earners can make up to $165,500 annually, while the majority of salaries range between $84,000 to $147,500. ATEs in major cities, with more experience, working in finance, technology, or healthcare, and with advanced degrees or certifications, tend to earn higher salaries.
What is the highest paid ATE?
When it comes to choosing a career path, one of the most important factors to consider is salary. After all, we all want to earn a decent living and provide for ourselves and our loved ones. If you’re considering becoming an ATE (Automated Test Engineer), you might be wondering what the highest paid ATE positions are.
According to ZipRecruiter, the average annual salary for ATEs in the United States is $112,500. However, salaries can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, including location, experience, and industry.
Salary Range for ATEs
While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $165,500 and as low as $33,500, the majority of ATE Test Engineer salaries currently range between $84,000 (25th percentile) to $147,500 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $158,500 annually across the United States.
It’s important to note that these figures are based on self-reported salaries from ATEs and may not be representative of the entire industry. Additionally, other factors such as benefits, bonuses, and stock options can greatly impact an ATE’s total compensation package.
Factors That Impact ATE Salaries
As previously mentioned, there are a number of factors that can impact an ATE’s salary. Here are some of the most important:
- Location: ATEs in major cities such as San Francisco, New York, and Seattle tend to earn higher salaries than those in smaller cities or rural areas.
- Experience: ATEs with more experience tend to earn higher salaries than those who are just starting out in the field.
- Industry: ATEs who work in industries such as finance, technology, and healthcare tend to earn higher salaries than those who work in other industries.
- Education: ATEs with advanced degrees or certifications may be able to command higher salaries than those with only a bachelor’s degree.
In conclusion, the highest paid ATE positions can earn up to $165,500 annually, while the majority of ATE Test Engineer salaries currently range between $84,000 to $147,500 with top earners making $158,500 annually across the United States. However, it’s important to keep in mind that salaries can vary greatly depending on factors such as location, experience, and industry. If you’re considering a career as an ATE, be sure to do your research and consider all of the factors that can impact your earning potential.
References for « What is the highest paid ate? »
- Forbes: Highest Paying Jobs in America 2020
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: Highest Paying Occupations
- Investopedia: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs
- Salary.com: The 25 Highest Paying Jobs in America
- Business Insider: The 25 Highest Paying Jobs in America
A video on this subject that might interest you:
#HighestPaidAte #HighestPaidNan #SalaryComparison #SeniorCaregiving #Eldercare
TO READ THIS LATER, SAVE THIS IMAGE ON YOUR PINTEREST: